Deliberate Ways

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Hi! There's a LOT on my mind, but I'm going to try and keep it short.

It's funny how you can create non-existent situations in your head, up to the point where you're so angry or stressed out when nothing has even happened or will happen. For the past couple of days, I've gotten stuck in my what I like to call "stupid loop of negativity".

Things get on my nerves quicker than they normally do. I get sloppy sometimes (a bit too often). I know why: I'm stressing over trivial stuff. Time to sit back, get them perspective goggles in my face, and realise that what I'm stressing over has no use to stress over at all!

I'm happy. I'm happy where I am, I'm happy with who I'm with, I'm happy with what I've achieved so far. That doesn't mean that I get to be lazy and stop doing whatever I'm doing. Happiness takes work. Happiness takes commitment. It's not a feeling that will be handed to you. Happiness is opportunities. Happiness is taking chances. Happiness is facing your fears.

In short:
"It’s a very basic principle: if you’re not satisfied with what life has to offer, then reshape it according to what you want. And don’t let anyone tell you what to do." 

Sometimes I get a little silly and worry too much over trivial things. I'm going to hold on to my deliberate ways, and not worry about what anyone else thinks of it.

Liefs


A little recommendation: Jessica Jones. Go and watch it. Do it!

You Might Also Like

0 reacties