Disastrous.

Monday, October 05, 2015

Do you know those days where it feels like everything just falls out of your hands? One of those days where, things you normally have under complete control, fuck up at just the thought of your fingertips touching it? I had one of those days today. Disastrous.

And hey, you know what? I'm going to be thankful for this disastrous, stupid day! It brought me closer to friends, and it made me open up to them. There's still a lot of work left down that road, but we got closer to fixing things.

I managed to get work done today. I managed to have a good cry in a corner. I managed to actually, actively, listen to some great advice. I managed today. I managed!

Don't get stuck in a slump when you've gone through a disastrous day. Tackle that bitch and move on. Disastrous days are there to show us what better days are like.

Ending today's blog with some photo's from yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny October day, my friends completed the 10K, and we had some great coffee at one of my favourite places in Breda.

Liefs, Nathalie




You Might Also Like

0 reacties