Generations

Saturday, February 13, 2016

"We can all sing simultaneously, but it doesn't work that way when we talk." She said this humorously, without any intent of sounding as clever as she did.

I didn't reply. I smirked. Even though we do not see each other often, each time we do it's filled with genuine surprise. One could only hope to become like her at that age.

Often when I try to explain what I do for a living, I have a hard time to convey how much psychology comes with it, how much empathy, how much understanding of your surroundings is required. I think I've learned now, thanks to her.

"So, even though you might not enjoy this yourself, you have to design it in such a way that others will enjoy it?" And there we have it. Explained in one sentence.

Thank you, for being exactly you. For all the wise lessons you've taught me.

You're wonderful.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties