Time, where are you going?!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Oh my, it's Thursday already! Time is seriously FLYING the past few days. This week has had a couple of ups and downs, more ups than downs, so I'm content.

Since last week Friday, I've been listening to podcasts before I go to sleep. Originally I started listening to these to have something like a distraction, helping me fall asleep faster. What I've found is that the content of these podcasts is actually helping me out a lot! They're incredibly girly, cheesy and self-helpy, and if you would've offered these podcasts to me three years ago I would've instantly denied.
After listening to these podcasts for a week, I've gotten incredibly useful different insights on situations, but also confirmations on things I did and still do, that I thought were weird, but apparently close to everyone does these things as well.

Other than listening to podcasts, I've been working on projects and on my portfolio. Things are going well and I'm finally not so afraid to ask for feedback anymore! I'm aiming to have the first version of my portfolio website ready by next weekend, so I have something to show on a very cool conference where I will be volunteering end of this month.

Concluding for today, I'm feeling good and confident. There's still things that stress me out, scare the fuck out of me or make me feel like a complete idiot, but I'm learning to maintain my focus on the good things in life. It's too easy to slip back into old routines or past experiences. The past is in the past, and that's where it should stay.

Upcoming exciting things that scare the fuck out of me this week: My extremely talented photographer friend is going to take photo's of me. Actual, model-like, fashion-like, beautiful photo's. I don't know if quirky clumsy me is going to be able to handle this, but I am INCREDIBLY hyped!


You Might Also Like

0 reacties