See you next year, October.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Three more days, and we will have slowly but surely crept into November. October 2015 will be another memory, another month that passed. Every year, October is a break or make point for me, and this year around it was definitely a make!

I've stepped up in some things, stepped down in other things. I finally managed to lift a "curse" that I inflicted on myself for the past ten years, and I've created a routine which I can manage to keep going.

As always with October, yes, I do feel tired more often. I do feel sad more often. I do feel insecure more often. The difference is is that I've learned to work my way around it... Not even around it, I've learned to work with it. I managed to trace and learn where these feelings come from and how to fix them.

October 2015 was a special October for me. It's the first October where I was alone, but didn't feel alone at all. Even though I find myself reminiscing from time to time, the reasons for me to do so have changed. I'm not wishing back the times, or wishing I had done things differently. I'm merely reflecting and being grateful for the times that have passed.


As I was going through photos from the past year, I ran into this picture. This picture was taken in April this year. It feels like it was taken years ago. Time is truly a subjective thing, that is definitely something I've learned this year. I love these crazy girls!

Thank you, October. May your last three days treat me just as good as you have so far.

Liefs,

Nathalie


You Might Also Like

0 reacties