Plans

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"So, where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

The simplest question that has sent my brain in such an overload.

I honestly don't know. Should I know?

Of course, I've got some idea of where I'd like to be. How I'd like my life to be. When we're speaking of a solid plan though, nope, I have got no clue. And to tell you the truth, I like it this way.

I like being surprised. I like adventures. I like not knowing how things will turn out.

Not saying I live my life recklessly and just go as I please. Every decision that I make, I'll try my best to make it the most thought-out one. Most of my decisions have been based on feeling, what felt right, what seemed right, and so far I've always landed on my feet. So far things have always seemed to turn out the way they're supposed to.

So, where do I see myself in 5 years?

I don't know, but I do know I'll be happy wherever I'll end up. Because I chose to be in that place.

Liefs

You Might Also Like

0 reacties