The Certainty of Uncertainy

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Perhaps that's what's getting to me: the certainty of uncertainty. Being fully aware that in 6 months form now, I won't be here anymore.

Where there's a part of me that is still fully here, still maintaining my focus on whatever it is that matters right now. Yet there's also the part of me that's already leaning out. The wind that already brushed through my hair, the other part of me that is jealous of the steps that were already taken.

More often I find myself restless and scared. I want this so much. I want and need to leave this place. There is nothing left keeping me here.

Still, I have to keep reminding myself that where I am is still here. To not forget and neglect those around me.

Baby steps. All in good time.

Liefs,

X.


You Might Also Like

0 reacties