Plenty of ramblings

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I haven't written in a while! Trust me, this time it's a good sign.

Honestly, I'm kind of forcing myself to write right now. I feel good, I feel happy. There's the occasional anxiety and insecurity, but I've finally learned to step away and look at myself objectively during those moments. Ofcourse, I do still mess up from time to time (perfection doesn't exist anyway).

The good thing is, these days I mess up without messing it up, if that makes any sense. A few years back, I'd fall into *PANIC MODE!* and become absolutely determined that THIS is what I was feeling right now so THIS needed to be done RIGHT now - causing for utterly silly and completely avoidable situations. Messing up these days looks more like "Ah hey, you know what, I'm not sure. I'll come back to it later.". Still messy, but getting better!

Anyway,
it's March! It's amazing! Blue skies and sunny evenings have returned. This weather is what makes me be at my best.  Today marks the first day of sunbathing, and it was wonderful (although I was slightly ambitious with my clothing choice since I had to go back home to get another sweater). Yesterday I watched the sunset with a very special someone, something I didn't expect to happen at all.

I'm going to miss this place. It's been good to me.



You Might Also Like

0 reacties