Yes, I'm Changing

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Last week, I turned 26. When I look back on the last 10 years, I don't necessarily feel like a different person, but I do realise that I've become so much different than I was only a few years ago. 

Five years ago, I couldn't even look in the mirror without listing all the things I didn't like about myself. When I look in the mirror now, I see someone who will always try and who will always keep going. Naturally, there are still things that I want to improve about myself, which is another thing that I see as a positive trait.

There is only one month and 2 weeks to go until the big move to Sweden. Strangely, I feel very calm about it all. I've read stories about how "life-changing" these things are, how the shock could strike me when I'm actually there; and yet I don't feel worried at all. Excited, really.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties